The benefits include;
- Help cope with the side effects of cancer treatments.
- Help ease anxiety and stress.
- Help you take an active role in your own care.
- Complementary therapies are thought to be used by up to a third of cancer sufferers. These therapies may be used alongside the conventional treatments such as chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery, not as an alternative. Complementary therapies are generally used to help with the symptoms of disease and the side effects of .
- Reiki and Oncology massage will almost always enable you to completely relax.
- these treatments are an extremely good alternative to tranquilisers and anti-depressants, it allows you l to work through the emotion’s you feel during this very difficult time.
Please feel free to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone /text 07581498740 I am always happy to discuss treatment options with you.