11 September , 2017
Feel Fresh and Relaxed With Aromatherapy Massage
In the human body, nostrils are attached to the part of the brain called the limbic system. This limbic system controls emotions and the nervous system and hormones.
Aromatherapy massage is a type of massage therapy in which fragrant oils extracted, and concentrated plant oils from herbs, flowers and fruits are used to increase the benefits of massage.
This technique for relaxation is used for many years, but mostly it is common from the 11th century when steam distillation is used to remove the essential oils from plant materials. There are many countries where aromatherapy is being used, but the most common countries where it is being practised are India, France, England, and the United States.
Some massage treatment centres are having professional therapists to provide such kind of treatments so select the best one for maximum results.
In aromatherapy massage essential, aromatic oils are being used, and when nostrils inhale these oil molecules, a message is delivered to limbic system that directly influences heart rate, stress level, blood pressure, breathing, memory, digestion, and the immune system.
These oils have different properties like some have soothing and calm effects, and other energise, uplift and cleanse your body. Chamomile, lavender, geranium, clary sage, rose, neroli, rosemary, eucalyptus, pine and tea tree are some of the basic essential oils used in the therapy.
There are numerous benefits of aromatherapy massage like:
• Cellulite prevention
• Removal and enhancement of skin texture
• Helpful for intestinal and digestive problems
• Growth of the immune system by helping to kill viruses, bacteria and fungal infections
• Stress and anxiety control
• Decreases pain and aches as well as help in the recovery of tissues.
• Provides relaxation to stiffness of muscles
• Improvement of blood and lymph circulation
• Control of blood pressure
• Relief of painful menstruation
• Strengthening the nervous system
• Eradicates negative feelings
• Revitalization of body and soul
• Improves mood
• Balances the hormone production by the endocrine system
• Boosts restful sleep.
• Improves digestion
• Reduces Sleep disorders
• Reduces headaches/migraines, cramps and spasms
• Improves flexibility and mobility
• Helps to give quick energy
• Reduces shoulder and neck stiffness